We believe that creating a truly inspiring space requires being on the same page with our clients and open to new ideas. We will tell you about work stages of a design project down below, so that you have a clear picture of the process. For better results we present and discuss every step at a personal meeting (if you are in Moscow), and in online mode if we are working on a design project remotely.
1) GETTING STARTED
We explain our main principles and working conditions to you and show you the interior design album. We share our vision and philosophy of space formation. Then we look into and discuss design intent and your object’s capabilities. We will consider your feedback and wishes on set-up of a space, its contents and style and references of what you specifically like in our other projects. Finally, we coordinate the time limits and budget.
2) SIGNING THE CONTRACT
Sometimes it can be done during construction site visit for examining and scaling.
3) TECHNICAL DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS
We talk about your lifestyle and preferences. Working through space set-up and taking into account what you want to have in each room.
4) CREATING PLANNING SOLUTIONS
We consider all the layout variants in accordance with technical design specifications and object parameters and present you the best ones. The number of variants is always different, from two to six. During discussion we choose the best option for you or create a new layout of the proposed variants.
5) CREATING 3D VISUALIZATIONS OF THE MAIN AREA
We create visualizations of the main area; as a rule, it is a kitchen living room. Visualizations help to give you a comprehensive picture of the space and all the proposed design ideas. We talk about the concept and details at our presentation.
6) CREATING 3D VISUALIZATIONS OF REMAINING FACILITIES
Based on the approved solutions on the general area, the design of all the remaining facilities is created and we present and approve it together with the client.
7) CREATING PLANS
We make a detailed plan album, which is essential for design project realization. It also includes a journal of final decoration drafts and other project contents in the form of data sheet specifying factories, material description and numbers.
PROJECT ALBUM CONTENS
- scaling plans
- planning solutions with furniture arrangement
- wall dismantling plans
- plans of new walls installation
- plans of floors with materials list
- plans of ceilings with conditioning systems and lamps
- sanitary system plans
- plans of switch placement and structural scheme of grouped lighting equipment
- plans of electrical leads and socket placement
- wall elevation on all areas with materials list
- complex knots, junctures and details
- 3D visualizations of all the main areas
- final decoration journal and other project contents
Depends on object size and complexity and our workload at the moment
Spaces up to 200 sq. m. – 4 months
Spaces up to 500 sq. m. – 5-6 months
Spaces of more than 500 sq. m. – 6 and more months
INTERIOR DESIGN COST
From 100 $ per 1 sq. m.
For more details, please contact us any convenient way