- To verify that renovation works meet the project requirements, the architect visits the construction site once a week. If any deviations are detected, the architect informs the client and gives recommendations on possible solutions.
- Consulting the client and contractors on project issues and works on site in person and online during working hours.
- Making needed refinements to plans and specifying new details in the process
- Selecting material and product suppliers and contractors to manufacture exclusive pieces of highest quality
- Estimating the optimal number of materials
- Product purchase counselling
- Preparing technical design specifications for suppliers and consulting them on purchase characteristics
- Visiting hardware stores with the client once a week
The cost of architectural supervision depends on the size, complexity and location of the site